Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review: Elizabeth Arden Daily Moisture Lotion


A few weeks ago I was browsing through a selection of Elizabeth Arden products on a trip to TJMaxx and came across the Daily Moisture Lotion. I've been looking for a good moisturizer for quite some time now and since I could get this one for half off (retails for $39.99 and I got it for $19.99) I thought I should give it a try.

I'm not sure how well this will work for every skin type, but for my normal to dry skin it works very well! The formula is lightweight so it won't feel heavy or thick on the skin. After applying, my skin feels very soft and smooth. It's really lovely! This lasts pretty well for me throughout the day. I haven't noticed my skin becoming dry again at all. Also a nice little bonus, this moisturizer has SPF 15 to protect your skin from the sun!


I have only two minor complaints about this product. The first is that there isn't a pump so in order to get the product out I have to either slowly pour the product onto my hand or dip a q-tip inside. The second is the smell. Since there's SPF in the moisturizer it does give off a sunscreen scent. It's not terrible but still not my favorite thing to smell like :P Of course these "flaws" aren't enough to take away from how awesome this product is!

No comments:

Post a Comment