Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Style!

Hello! I decided to start a little series of "Summer Style" posts. All of the outfits will be what I find to be in style or cute for the summer time. I created all of these "sets" on Polyvore.com. Here's the first of many! (I added background pictures/quotes and people so the sets did not seem dull *I do not own any image shown below*)

This outfit features a zip front crop/bustier top with a tribal design, studded high-waist shorts, Sam Edelman sandals, and a few wrap bracelets. The crop/bustier and high-waist shorts have been everywhere this summer, it's definitely a fast growing trend. Of course I can see why since it's absolutely adorable!  The shorts shown here are from http://runwaydreamz.com/. They are quite expensive from what I've found on this website (the lowest runs around $135), thankfully you can find similar shorts for a cheaper price in many places. Urban Outfitters has a wide variety of high-waist shorts, as well as NastyGal.com. As for crop/bustier tops, I again suggest NastyGal.com.

Accessory wise I have been loving wrap bracelets and sandals like the ones shown above! I feel like sandals are a super cute way to play up an outfit. Personally flip flops with every outfit can seem a bit boring to me, sandals give just a little more to pull an everything together. I really love the light blue flower wrap bracelet from Forever21, the color works well with the top I've chosen and just screams summer.

What are your favorite summer outfits or trends? <3


No comments:

Post a Comment