Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I thought I should make my first blog post a little introduction for myself and my blog. My name's Sami, I'm 18 and this is my first real blog. I've tried this once in the past but never really kept up with it. So now I decided to start fresh with a new blog and keep it going. I've had an "obsession" with beauty and fashion for as long as I can remember, so why not blog about it?! I decided to start this blog as a way to entertain myself throughout the summer and as a nice past time or hobby for when I go off to college in the fall. Right now I do not have the best camera for higher quality pictures nor awesome blogging skills but I'm sure that will improve as this blogging journey continues. I will be reviewing everything with my honest opinion! I also want to hear your opinions on the products reviewed as well. If you've tried anything I review please feel free to leave a comment with your take on it! Thank you and welcome to my blog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment