Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tutorial: Plum Smokes

Hello Everyone!
Long time no blog! I've been super lazy this past month or so when came to working on my blog. I thought I would get back into the swing of things with a tutorial! Well...."tutorial". Since I don't have a decent quality camera to record with, this is just pictures of the finished look with step by step instructions on what I did. Hope you enjoy!

(Please excuse my brows, I've been growing them out)
-To being, as my base/primer I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in 30 Pomegranate Punk all over the lid.

-On top of my base, I packed on Raisin Berry by Coastal Scents. I took this shade slightly through the crease as well.

-In my crease I have Busted from the UD Naked 2 palette, along with Blackout on the outer half of my crease. (also from Naked 2).

-I used all the shades mentioned previously to create an ombre effect on my lower lash line.

-As an inner corner highlight I applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, topped with Salty Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID.

- My brow bone highlight is Foxy from UD Naked 2. 

-Then apply eyeliner and mascara as you normally would.

Feel free to leave any requests in the comment section below! 
-Sami <3

No comments:

Post a Comment