Monday, September 17, 2012

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige

The fall season has arrived! And so has the new fall line for Maybelline. Recently Maybelline released their new limited edition collection of Color Tattoo Eyeshadows called "Scene on the Runway" for fall 2012. There are four new eyeshadow shades, each of which are earthy and fall appropriate tones. Out of all four I managed to get my hands on the lightest shade, "Barely Beige".

Barely Beige is a shimmery champagne color.  I find it very similar to Urban Decay's eyeshadows Virgin and Sin if they are blended together. It's truly a gorgeous shade.

(worlds worst swatch :P)

 Because these are limited edition for this fall season, I suggest you get your butt out there to snatch them up ASAP! I found it very hard to find this collection in the stores around my area, they seem to be selling out rather fast. I wish this particular shade was in the permanent line, i would definitely repurchase it when I run out. I may just go grab a back up soon . 
What do you think of "Scene on the Runway"?  Leave your thoughts in the comments section below!
-Sami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment